Puppet Video Piano Lessons: 1 to 91 - SPECIAL AUTUMN OFFER: GET 50% DISCOUNT ON THIS BUNDLE
One year’s online access to all 3 parts of “Dorian and Miss Bell: Piano Lessons in the Forest”, sold a significant discount. Sixteen and a half hours of video for children of age 3 onwards, to be used in parallel with Dogs and Birds Book 1*.
• By watching each short video lesson many times your child will automatically pick up the singing, playing, tapping etc. activities from their animal friends, who will highly motivate them.
• Dorian, the Dog puppet, and Miss Bell, the Bird puppet, shows you the approach to learning each musical element and, in a short insert, children demonstrate to you the final result of each lesson.
• These video lessons help parents and teachers to organize a learning path for the child as they work together on this musical adventure. No previous knowledge of music is required from the parent.
• Games and toys are most important in a child’s life, and by using the finger puppets children will be more relaxed and imaginative during their practice.
• Children will experience the pleasure of making music and day by day you will be delighted to see their concentration span increasing rapidly.
* For best results it is suggested to use this course with the Dogs and Birds Book 1 Bundle, the Tiles and Staves Bundle, and the Dorian and Miss Bell Finger Puppets (all sold separately). These additional products can be purchased together with the full set of 91 videos in the Puppet Video Bundle, for a discounted price including free tracked shipping.
Watch 8 FREE sample videos here (worth £8)
Great beginner books, I have used them for a few years with my young beginner students, such a fun way to teach and learn, much easier to engage with the younger ones by using the puppets and stories. I have to say, the new puppet videos are a "life saver" for my students’ parents when it comes to practice. The children watch the short video first and practise (copy) accordingly. Generally the children like to watch how other kids are learning and they learn from them as a "peer group". More importantly, the puppet videos remind the parents and children how to practise correctly throughout the week. When I assign homework, I give out the number of the puppet video lesson to watch and by copying them my students make much faster progress. Thanks to Elza and Chris, what a blessing to the teachers and little ones who are using this method. Highly recommended!