This fabulous little guide . . . makes the whole method user-friendly. Fiona Lau, Music Teacher magazine
Notes and Lesson Plans to Book 1 for Parents and Teachers, Second Edition - ebook – SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER OF 20% DISCOUNT
This guide to Dogs and Birds Book 1 contains:
- introductory notes on the Dogs and Birds method
- lesson plans (suitable for both teachers and parents)
- notes for parents wishing to teach their children
The Downloadable MP3s included with this guide:
- contain all the pieces in book 1
- contain all the rhythm exercises in book 1
- form an essential guide for those parents wishing to teach their children
This guide has been significantly revised and expanded, and includes much new information on the use of both animal and blank notes editions of Dogs and Birds Book 1 in parallel. By following the techniques described within, even the youngest of children can start reading from the blank book after the first few lessons, ultimately enabling a seamless transition to conventional music.
No formal musical training is required in order for parents to teach their children the material in book 1 using this guide.
View or download pdf of sample pages: Parent and Teacher Notes